October 2019 LaTeX release available
We have recently released the October 2019 LaTeX distribution to CTAN from where it automatically moves (or has moved) to the major TeX distributions.
This release fixes a small number of bugs and introduces some new features. The most important ones are documented in “LaTeX2e News Issue 30”. This document can be found on the LaTeX2e news page where you will also find release information for earlier LaTeX releases.
- LaTeX development formats now available
- Improving Unicode handling in pdfTeX
- Improving file name handling in pdfTeX
- Improving the filecontents environment
- Making more user commands robust
- Other changes to the LaTeX kernel, tools and amsmath
- Documentation updates
Happy LaTeXing — Frank